The DCS: Sinai map is focused on the Sinai Peninsula, located between the Gulf of Suez and the Gulf of Aqaba with eastern Egypt to the west and southern Israel to the east. Since ancient times, it has been a strategic location rich in resources, nature, religion, and history. The map includes a variety of landscapes from deserts and mountains in the south to oasis and coastlines in the north. A significant point of interest is the Suez Canal – an artificial waterway connecting the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea that provides a shorter route between Europe and Asia. It marks a conditional border between Africa and Asia, which makes it politically significant for regional security and stability.
In modern times, it is associated with the Arab-Israeli wars, during which it repeatedly became the subject of disputes. This includes the Suez Crisis of 1956, the Six Day War of 1967, and the Yom Kippur War of 1973. As a result of these wars, the Sinai changed hands between Egypt and Israel until it was returned to Egypt in 1982.
The map territory includes the entire Sinai Peninsula, eastern Egypt, the Nile Delta, southern Israel, western Jordan and Saudi Arabia, Palestine – the Gaza Strip, and the West Bank. The total size of the map is 1500 x 1000 km, and the detailed section is 700×700 km.
The map contains many military bases and strategic seaports, emplacements for air defense systems, and helipads. This will allow you to create interesting missions in both the air and on the ground. A large number of military facilities and bases will help to reenact the Arab-Israeli wars, as well as modern missions and campaigns based on fictional, âwhat-ifâ scenarios.
- 20 Egyptian airfields that include Cairo International Airport and 9 Israeli airfields that includes Ben Gurion International Airport. Airfields are accurately modeled and include lighting, approach lights, PAPI, TACAN, and VOR systems.
- City lighting using modern technology of the EDGE game engine.
- Major cities like Cairo, Ismail, Alexandria, Suez, Port Said, and Tel Aviv.
- About 100 unique objects like airfield facilities and monuments including the famous Giza pyramids. All objects and assets are divided into territories for greater recognition.
- The coastline of the Suez Canal, the Gulf of Suez, and the Gulf of Aqaba are included in great detail.
- Implementation of new procedural generation technology of land textures and normal map textures for mountains. This provides a new level of detail to DCS maps.
- Use of new technologies to create improved height maps that result in an accurate surface mesh.
- Unique tree models.
Free Dcs: Sinai Map By Onretech Steam Key: X8K7N-396XN-7V8GK
- Release date
- Jun 8, 2023
- PC requirements
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel or AMD 3.0Ghz+ with 2 cores or more
- RAM: 8GB+ RAM
- Video: Discrete AMD or NVIDIA 4GB+
- DLC size: 55GB
- Input: Keyboard / Mouse / Joystick